- Model Number: Dual
- Compatibility: All Compatible
- Apple: Apple HomeKit
- Google: Google Home
- Voltage: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Operating Temperature: 0C-40C(32F-104F)
- Color: White
- Max Wattage: 3500W(2 gang) / 2200W(1 gang)
- Max current: 16A(2 gang),10A(1 gang)
- Gang: 2
- Weight: 86g
- Roller Shutter Mode: Roller Shutter
- Curtain Blinds Mode: Curtain Blinds
- Switch Mode: On Off
- Apple Voice Control: Siri
- Google Voice Control: Google Assistant
- CE Certification: CE
- FCC Certification: FCC
- Feature: WiFi Dual Switch
- Smart Home: Smart WiFi Switch
- Support: IOS Android
- External Switch: 2 Button Output
Two Modes: On-Off and Motorized
1-Normal On-Off Switch
2-Shutter mode to control Roller Shutters, Curtains, Blinds, Jalousie...
Switches can be momentry type or toggle type
Everything at once!
3.Party Http protocol integration,
Local Http server.
All in one with a single iot device - no Gateway / Hub required.
Make automations with homekit scenes and google home routines. You don't need iPad/Apple TV/HomePod in your home for remote control becuase we have Web UI - everything Synchronized
Power of Esp8266 with our special firmware
Super Easy Setup
You will easily setup with single page, user firendly form.
- Q:How to setup?
When you plug the device it will broadcast WiFi network : "HomeHome-xxxxxx" Password is "homehome" Join the network, make setup in captive portal;
-Select your device type
-Select switch type (momentry/toogle) and required gmail account.
-You can set static ip (optional) for the device but you must know your gateway ip & subnet mask.
-Enter your router name and password if it doesn't in the WiFi list "refresh network" or enter manually.
You can change other device settings by entering ip address of your device like:
Auto Turn Off Feature - Set relay 1 auto off from 1 second to 64.800 seconds
Turn Back Feature - Turn to last position (on or off) when power failure or restarts.
- Q:Internet Required?
You can use Apple HomeKit and local http server (write your device ip in to a web browser) without internet.
Google Home and Web UI needs internet connection.
- Q:Updating device firmware?
If there is a firmware update, you will see in local http server page. Update will be done OTA - over the air.
- Q:3th Party Apps - HTTP Server Commands
You can control HomeHome.App with 3th party apps. Your email adress must be gmail so don't add @gmail.com
Turn on 1. relay: 'https://ip.address/1/on?myEmail'
Turn off 1. relay: 'https://ip.address/1/off?myEmail'
All state replies are in array for example: [0,1,2,2] 0 --> off , 1 --> on , 2 --> none
Get all relay states: 'https://ip.address/all?myEmail' 1-2-4 relay devices are using the same firmware so we push all together.
You can easly understand this is a 2 relay device. First relay is off, second relay is on in this example.
Smart Wifi Double Switch For Apple Homekit Google Home
- Pre flashed hardware
- Worldwide Express delivery
- Setup in 3 minutes
- No hub-gateway required